December 13, 2020
- Vote on keeping the Sunday Sitting Zoom link on the website: Yes
- Vote to elect Lisa Zucker to the Board of Directors: Unanimous Yes
- Vote to elect Walter Tucker to the Board of Directors: Unanimous Yes
- Annual Board Report 2020: Accomplishments, current status
- 2020 Annual Teacher Council Report: Activities during 2021, in process now
Summary of closing words from David Lawson, lead teacher:
- Has watched Still Mountain grow from a pipe dream.
- Sees a sense of sincerity in our approach to the practice.
- Encourages letting go of any sense of entitlement in this culture.
- Encouraged us to continue to support each other with forgiveness; we will make mistakes.
- It is important to respect each other related to our tendency to make ourselves and others solid.
The new Board of Directors will convene on January 3 at the Annual Board of Directors Meeting to elect the new officers.
If you wish further information, please contact the Board of Directors at email@example.com