Still Mountain hosts our regular weekly meditation every Sunday from 10:00 to 11:30 am. We also have other times for meditation, sharing, and instruction throughout the week.
- Thursday Morning O/L Meditation
Thursday, April 22, 2021
8:00 am - 8:30 am
Start your day with meditation to support your mindfulness intentions. The Zoom gathering will be “sitting only” as we enter and exit in silence.
Hosted by Mariko Foulk
- Saturday Morning Meditation
Saturday, April 24, 2021
8:00 am - 8:30 am
Start your weekend with meditation to support your mindfulness intentions. The Zoom gathering will be “sitting only” as we enter and exit in silence.
- Sunday Meditation and Dharma Talk
Sunday, April 25, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Our weekly meditation and sharing is open to the public. We will sit in silence for about 45 minutes, take a quick break, and then gather for sharing related to the Dharma.
- Tuesday Morning Meditation
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
6:30 am - 7:15 am
Start your day with meditation. We sit for 45 minutes. No instruction or dharma talk, just sitting. Hosted by Jim Macbain.
Monthly Dharma Talk
On the 4th Sunday of every month, following the regular Sunday sitting, a short Dharma Talk is given by one of the Still Mountain teachers.
Community meetings are held on the second Sunday of every other month, after the group meditation, for decision-making and organizational business.
Classes and Retreats
- Tuesday Drop-in Mindfulness-Based Meditation Practices with InstructionPlease join our drop-in mindfulness-based meditation practices that is offered virtually via Zoom each Tuesday from 10:00 to 11:30 AM. These sessions are designed for everyone from beginners to those who would like to deepen their already established practice. If you wish to receive class notes and group announcements, please register here. You can join with or without registering by … Continue reading Tuesday Drop-in Mindfulness-Based Meditation Practices with Instruction