- The Right Intention – David Lawson Last Talk
This talk took place during a Community Discussion that was led by David on July 18, 2021
- The Don’t Know Mind
This talk was given by Mary Grannan on December 26, 2021.
- Five Spiritual Faculties: the f—word
- Buddhism, Meditation, Mindfulness and…Photography
This talk is focused mainly on several suggestions about bringing meditation and mindfulness skills more fully to bear on making photographs.
- Right View
In this April, 2021, Dharma Talk, Hugh provides an overview of Right View, one aspect of the Eightfold Path.
- Clear Comprehension
Curt discusess the concept of clear comprehension, covering the conditions that must be present for effective practice.
A reflection on wise thinking, intention, attitude.
- The Opposite of Clinging is Bowing
- SOCIALLY ENGAGED BUDDHISM: HEROIC PRACTICES FOR DIRE TIMES
What is Engaged Buddhism, and why did it emerge so dramatically in the twentieth century?”
- Practicing in Times of Adversity