At Still Mountain Buddhist Meditation Center, teaching and services are given in the spirit of the practice of generosity. Still Mountain programs are supported by donations. We appreciate your generosity. The most convenient way to support Still Mountain Buddhist Meditation Center is by making an electronic donation via PayPal/credit card. We provide a basket for donations at our services. You may also send a check or money order by mail:
Still Mountain Buddhist Meditation
PO Box 130094
Ann Arbor, MI 48113
Still Mountain is a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) tax status. All donations are tax deductible in the United States.
Still Mountain provides teaching and services freely, exercising the ancient practice referred to as dāna. This is the practice of generosity. In the spirit of generosity, we encourage you to give what you can. Giving is not just a financial practice. Here are some other ways you can give:
- Volunteer time, talent, and goodwill.
- Participate in planning, organizing, and administration.
- Provide other support for teachers.
- Donate to another organization in appreciation of Still Mountain.
- Please do not give “in the name of Still Mountain.”
- But please do let us know if you make a gift in this way so that we can recognize your appreciation.